Rightly, Champions of Data, is a consumer data action service, making it quick and easy for consumers to use their data rights and control who has their data. Rightly champions good data practices by businesses. Rightly has expertise in GDPR, data protection and the prevention of hacks, scams and spam.
Rightly’s purpose is to help individuals and organisations make good use of data. We help them understand their data rights and obligations and equip them with the tools to manage, share and use data rightly.
- Revealed: Brits are missing key steps when it comes to scam prevention
70% of Brits don’t change passwords regularly and less than half opt out of third party data use. Less than half (45%) exercise caution when connecting to free Wi-Fi and the group most likely to be exposed to online harm is 18-34 year olds.
- Delete me please: Carphone Warehouse tops list of companies Brits want their personal data deleted from forever
Debenhams, Hello Fresh and Glassdoor also included in the top ten, as consumers grapple to take back control of their personal data
- Spring cleaning? Clear out your inbox clutter and get control of your data
Rightly expands Rightly Protect service to Outlook, doubling down on companies holding on to personal data.
- Are you a sitting duck or is your head in the sand? Get control of your data.
Over three quarters of consumers (76%) feel falling victim to a scam or breach is inevitable, or they’re ignoring the risk altogether and taking no action to prevent it, new research reveals.
- We’ve all lost control of our personal data. Time to get it back.
Rightly launches ‘Rightly Protect’ to enable consumers to take control of their digital footprint.
- Where do scammers get my details?
Rightly lifts the lid on the systemic misuse of personal information and how it’s being bought, sold, collected and traded for profit at your expense! New report is a warning to shoppers and parents with children spending time online over the holiday period, as it exposes them to scams, hacks, fraud, porn and spearfishing.